Learn-the-ropes sentence example
- An Irish bosun, Tim Rooney, takes a liking to the lad and helps him learn the ropes.
- If you want to bat your flirty lashes in a look that is totally feminine, you'll want to learn the ropes of this classic and timeless eyeliner technique.First, start with a dry and concealed eye.
- If you're willing to learn the ropes and put in some work, you might achieve the success in the fashion world you desire.
- For example, if you're interested in taking your voice to radio, consider interning a few hours a week at a local radio station to learn the ropes.
- The musicians will move to Nashville, Tennessee and learn the ropes from country music songwriters.Advertisement
- Periodization - If you always do the same exercises with the same weights and the same reps, your muscles will soon learn the ropes.
- Many well known lingerie fashion houses offer internships where you can learn the ropes of the industry by experience.