Leap-years sentence example
- In leap years one day must be subtracted if the date falls between the 1st of March and 10th of August.
- To complete the year five complementary common years, and six in leap years.
- According To The Gregorian Rule Of Intercalation, Therefore, Every Year Of Which The Number Is Divisible By Four Without A Remainder Is A Leap Year, Excepting The Centurial Years, Which Are Only Leap Years When Divisible By Four After Omitting The Two Ciphers.
- Now if leap year happens on the first, second or third year of the period, there will be five leap years in the period, but only four when the first leap year falls on the fourth.
- The Constellation collection includes chronometer watches that have gone through precision testing, quartz and perpetual calendar watches, which can even keep the correct date in leap years.Advertisement