Leakages sentence example
- It is not easy to keep the muffles permanently tight, and as soon as any leakages occur, either hydrochloric acid must escape into the fire-flue, or some fire-gases must enter into the muffle.
- In the ordinary course of intermittent supply or for the purpose of repairs, the water is cut off at some point in the main above the leakages; but this does not prevent the continuance of the discharge in the lower part of the town.
- In the upper part there is consequently a tendency to the formation of a vacuum, and some of the impure sub-soil water near the higher leakages is sucked into the mains, to be mixed with the supply when next turned on.
- All leakages found on private property are duly notified to the water tenant in the usual way, and subsequent examinations are made to ascertain if such notices have been attended to.
- Ash with over 5,000 Becquerels per kilogram has to be dealt with separately with steps taken to prevent uncontrolled water leakages.Advertisement
- However, you will need to rebuild it every couple of years to seal joints between the panels to prevent air leakages.
- Structural deficiencies: This emphasizes the condition of the roof, walls, floor, tiles, and the painting for signs of cracks, leakages, or breakages.
- Deteriorated roofing conditions such as leakages, breakages, moisture, attic inaccessibility, and worn out roofing painting must be documented and reported.
- To this end, you should examine the structural characteristics of the property with emphasis on the roof, walls, floor, tiles, and the painting for signs of cracks, leakages, or breakages.