Leak-out sentence example
- A man-of-war was ordered to bring her home, and London prepared to give her a triumphant reception; but she returned quietly in a French ship, crossed to England, and escaped to her country home before the news of her return could leak out.
- It stimulates widening of blood vessels and increased porousness of blood vessel walls so that fluid and protein leak out from the blood into the surrounding tissue, causing localised inflammation of the tissue.
- This injury in turn may allow cerebrospinal fluid to leak out of the skull and leave the body through the nose.
- By allowing the style to break on its own and leak out pus, the sty can drain.
- As blood and fluid leak out of the injured blood vessels, other tissues and organs may swell and become damaged.Advertisement
- Slowly but surely, the song began to leak out from the live circuit, and some country radio stations began to pick up on it.