Leads-off sentence example
- Between this temple and the basilica the Via Marina leads off direct to the Porta Marina.
- A choked bedding plane leads off from here at -1 m depth and this could possibly be dug.
- A sandy crawl leads off left for about 50 meters to a low excavated section.
- Cyclists and horseriders can of course cross a footway to reach a route which leads off the road.
- hillock on the west side is used by solitary bees; nearby a pond leads off the brook.Advertisement
- Returning to the Letterbox, the Clean passage leads off as a low crawl which passes an oxbow after 15m.
- rift passage leads off for 60m with calcite flowers on the floor.
- At the cascades, a high rift passage leads off for 60m with calcite flowers on the floor.