Lead-times sentence example
- facilityrecognize the need to make best use of existing facilities during the lead times required to develop new facilities.
- Short lead times for delivery and flexible contract terms drive a compelling proposition within key market sectors, such as retail.
- As a modern toolroom we are able to offer competitive prices and short lead times for any tooling project.
- The LDDC has, in contrast, been successful at compressing the lead times for transport infrastructure, using its CPO powers.
- This means that you can get the custom colored or hand painted backsplash you've been dreaming about without the months-long lead times and high prices of ceramic tiles.Advertisement
- Materials can have lead times of up to 12 weeks and contractors may have other jobs lined up; have everything in hand before you begin to make the most of the time you have.
- Get the pricing and estimated lead times on all the materials, then make a budget of what you can reasonably afford.
- If you're buying online, make sure to read the terms and conditions section of the sale carefully for lead times and check your engraving order carefully for typos before you head to the checkout.