Lead-time sentence example
- Lead Time: In planning a marriage proposal, we suggest a comfortable lead time of 4 months, 3.5 months being the minimum, to create a personal engagement ring.
- This lead time will give you some breathing room to correct the errors and increase your score.
- The normal CREST security admittance procedure is based around a fairly long lead time to admittance procedure is based around a fairly long lead time to admittance (for equities and gilts ).
- An estimated delivery lead time is shown next to each product on this website.
- Since everything is done under one roof, we have a relatively short lead time from the moment we come up with an idea to the time we can put a new bikini into the line.Advertisement