Lead-single sentence example
- This year's is the fifth incarnation, and the lead single is Je ne suis pas un heros.
- Featuring the number-one lead single "If You Had My Love" and the hit "Waiting For Tonight," it signaled the start of a promising career.
- The lead single Smells Like Teen Spirit has been named as the song of the decade by many leading music magazines.
- The song was the lead single from that album in most European countries, and despite the fact that Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) was a bigger hit, If I Were a Boy topped the charts in five different European countries.
- The track is the lead single from the album and tells the story of Miley Stewart's dichotomous double lifestyle.Advertisement
- It was also the lead single for the album.
- Bolstered by the lead single Closer to Fine - a duet with Ireland's Hothouse Flowers - the album peaked at number 22 on the Billboard Charts and received heavy radio and MTV play.
- The song was the lead single from Black Sabbath's sophomore album and it soared to the top 10 in several countries.