Lead-free sentence example
- The third CD-ROM will be released shortly covering other aspects of lead-free alloys and the changes necessary to meet the deadline of July 2006.
- TDC, specialist technical electronic component distributor, is delighted to announce the lead-free quad band TC65 Java module from Siemens.
- petrolCouncil also agreed to take steps to transfer the County fleet both purchased and leased to lead-free gasoline as soon as practicable.
- We only use lead-free pewter (European standard EN 611) which is produced for us in Pendeen on the Land's End peninsular.
- All products are hand crafted from the finest lead-free English pewter.Advertisement
- modern pewter is lead-free and safe to use with food and drink.
- Once the designs are cast in lead free pewter they are carefully hand polished to the glorious deep shine that is unique to pewter.
- Numerous consumer enquiries also led to the preparation of a leaflet on using lead-free solder for drinking water fittings.
- The results show that the wetting of the lead-free alloys broadly follows that of tin-lead solder if allowance is made for the melting point.
- This is increasingly the case, as lead-free soldering is beginning to be introduced to the industry with its accompanying higher melting point solders.Advertisement
- When installing copper drinking water pipes, lead-free solder should be used.
- It's far better to delay your shopping until you can find bowls that are guaranteed lead-free rather than risk your furry friend's health.
- Adding color to their beverage containers was another challenge but was successful by using safe, lead-free acrylic paint.
- "Lead poisoning from "lead-free" paint."
- In the early 2000s house paint is almost lead-free, gasoline is unleaded, and household plumbing is no longer made with lead materials.Advertisement
- Is environmental friendly and meets newer lead-free directive (RoHS) standards.
- Located in Dallas, Texas, Big Paw Designs delivers top quality, made in the USA, lead-free adorable pet charms, car accessories, and gifts and encourages retail stores to sell Big Paw Design items to support local pet rescues.