Lead-character sentence example
- A few years ago, I was in this romantic comedy (A Family Affair) and I played the ex-girlfriend of the lead character.
- It was that role which led to her true breakout performance, as the lead character in Speed with Keanu Reeves.
- Lowe played Sam Seaborn, who was at first, the lead character in the story.
- Award-winning actress and producer Jane Seymour is best known for her role as the lead character in the 1990s television series Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.
- Another lead character in the series is Sam Axe played by Bruce Campbell.Advertisement
- For once we're forced into the role of a female lead character in a game that doesn't carry the Barbie trademark.
- Remarkable features about this game that made it a hit were the non-linear exploration, a multitude of items to be found, and a female lead character.
- Our lead character is tossed into a prison cell, only to emerge in a Gladiator-like arena, participating in some crazy events to amuse and entertain the growing crowd of rabbids.
- By the turn of the century they wanted a "Carrie" in the hopes of replicating the tumbling curls of Sex and the City's lead character.
- Diesel plays the lead character of Richard B.Advertisement
- The victim of an assassin's bullet turned out to be David Canary's character Stuart Chandler, the twin brother to his lead character Adam Chandler.
- The spoiler of death of a lead character on All My Children in May 2009 is a classic example of network misdirection.
- Enjoying the film so much that you want to get your hands on all parts of it, from the soundtrack to a T-shirt featuring a lead character.
- When you think about Dorothy Gale, the lead character in The Wizard of Oz, she played the role of a female superhero.