Le-havre sentence example
- The great port of Le Havre stands at the mouth of the Seine estuary, which opens into the bay of,the Seine on the east.
- The Seine descends from the Langres plateau, flows northwest down to Mry, turns to the west, resumes its north-westerly direction at Montereau, passes through Paris and Rouen and discharges itself into the Channel between Le Havre and Honfleur.
- Le Havre.
- Its chief lines ran from Paris:to Le Havre via Mantes and Rouen, to Dieppe via Rouen, to Cherbourg, to Granyule and to Brest.
- of Le Havre on the Western railway.Advertisement
- eleven in the morning arid that night we landed at Le Havre.
- The RAF also dropped dummy parachutists and firework devices in a dummy airborne landing at Yvetot, some 30 miles North of Le Havre.
- stowed away on MC Ruby, a cargo ship bound for Le Havre.
- On 23 October 1992, they stowed away on MC Ruby, a cargo ship bound for Le Havre.