Lcd display sentence example
- The exception is the rev counter, which is a horizontal bar shown on another LCD display mounted above the steering column.
- Features include a detachable jigger for easy cleaning, and a neon blue backlight for the LCD display for use at night.
- lcd display.
- Naturally, you can pop in your DVD movies and watch them in 16:10 widescreen letterbox format on the gorgeous LCD display.
- The Nook uses eInk for its basic device and LCD display for its color device.Advertisement
- For example, in 2008, Nikon introduced the Coolpix S60, which has a touch-screen LCD display.
- It was the first digital camera to have a LCD display on the camera, allowing photographers to take pictures by looking at the display screen, not through a viewfinder unless they chose to do so.
- Canon also introduced a "Live View" feature on the 40D which allows the user to use the LCD display to view the image in the same way a point-and-shoot camera does.
- Blueant V12 LCD: If you don't want to take out your mobile phone every time that a call comes in, you can simply check the on-board LCD display on this headset.
- Like the HTC EVO 4G sold through Sprint, the Droid X features a massive 4.3-inch LCD display.Advertisement
- Most of the Amana portable air conditioners come with a convenient remote control that has an LCD display.
- It features multiple fan speeds, a timer, a sleep mode, and an LCD display.
- It has programmable brewing buttons, a large dredge drawer, and an LCD display.
- The large, LCD display digital numbers and durable plastic bands also work well with anyone whose vision is impaired.
- Other features include dual alarms, battery backup and backlit LCD display.Advertisement
- It also has a built in fan to keep you cool, heart rate monitor and LCD display that tracks speed, time, distance and calories burned.
- Many higher-end gaming laptops have an extra LCD display that can be run with Vista.