Lbw sentence example
- Lbw, " Beitrage zur Kenntnis der Gallmiicken," ib.
- adjudged lbw for 25 and David Kumar came to the crease.
- StokeÃ¢s reply started badly when Chris Finch was hit on the thigh and dubiously adjudged lbw in the second over.
- biggish shout for LBW turned down by Taufel; Jones got an inside edge.
- plumb in front for lbw.Advertisement
- Glayer got an absolute shocker of an lbw decision, again.
- Also cricket umpires should be allowed to wear them to assist with their LBW decisions.
- Multiple births: are more likely to be lbw than singleton births.
- LBW Eyewear sells several styles of magnetic clip ons.