Lazio sentence example
- The industry is chiefly developed in Lombardy, Piedmont and Liguria; to some extent also in Campania, Venetia and Tuscany, and to a less extent in Lazio (Rome), Apulia, Emilia, the Marches, Umbria, the Abruzzi and Sicily.
- The beetroot-sugar industry has attained considerable proportions in Umbria, the Marches, Lazio, Venetia and Piedmont since 1890.
- Emilia gives a maximum rate of 10.48 per ioo,ooo, while that of Liguria and Lazio is little lower.
- Here you find articles in the encyclopedia on topics related to Lazio and Abruzzo.
- The modern province of Rome (forming the compartimento of Lazio) includes also considerable mountain districts, extending as far N.W.Advertisement
- A win and a draw before returning home at the end of July to play a curtain raiser at Anfield against Lazio.
- They step up their preparations ahead of the new season with the visit of recently demoted Lazio on Friday, July 28.
- Early into the second half, Lazio were reduced to ten men, opening the floodgates for Chelsea.
- Gradually flaws in his tactical know-how, despite his successes at Lazio, began to show.
- First there was the match-fixing scandal among Italian football clubs, which resulted in Juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina being relegated.Advertisement