Lazing sentence example
- lazewever is was a fab day to enjoy the sun and music whilst lazing on the grass with friends and a picnic!
- laze afternoon spent lazing about in the sunshine in the Inch Park.
- Other attractions include koalas high in the treetops and the spectacle of thousands of Australian fur seals swimming and lazing on Seal Rocks.
- lazeagine lazing on a tropical beach in Hawaii, soaking up the sun, from only £ 479 per person!
- lazeread several of the submissions lazing back on the sofa or swaying on the Piccadilly Line.Advertisement
- lazet the 4 start hotel there ' Kenilworth ' was so nice we spent most of our time lazing around the amazing pool.
- lazeod for lazing about for a few hours in the sun beside the water.
- lazetside there is a large garden which the cottages share, ideal for playing games or just lazing around end enjoying the view.
- lazeople have a lot worse to cope with than worrying whether they can survive without lazing around stoned all day.
- lazewever, the humid heat meant we would spend most of our time lazing in the hammocks, reading or playing cards.Advertisement
- lazee loved nothing more than a treat of tuna and a chin tickle and would love lazing in the garden in the sunshine.
- lazear Anthony, Thanks for the weekends lazing by the pool, I do hope you've made the right choice.
- We were lucky enough to see a huge pride of lions lazing in the shade on our safari.
- They are also more likely to accommodate an adult, and make lazing around after a long day a more relaxing experience.
- A low bun knotted below the crown is as easy to dress up as it is to wear when lazing around in sweats.Advertisement
- Perhaps your Capricorn is lazing on the shore with his tail in the water, contemplating the stars in the sky that are named for him?