Lazily sentence example
- Poorly made shoes are lazily crafted and not cut in proper proportion to the foot.
- Dogfish swim around lazily, while large spider crabs clamber up steep rocky walls, over soft layers of seaweed or along sandy gullies.
- Three brown striped lion fish swam lazily past, and we saw two stonefish together.
- Its skipper, James Kirk, clad only in swim trunks, slouched lazily at the stern, one hand on the tiller.
- Wide tracts of sand, marshes, peat-bogs, ponds, and small lakes, among which the streams lazily meander from one marsh to another, the whole covered with thin pineforests and scanty vegetation, with occasional patches of fertile xxr.Advertisement
- The movements that seemed random when standing beside the lake were lazily coordinated from above.
- Azhar leaned limply on the lightest of willows, tongue lazily lolling out.
- And not only was Napoleon not afraid to extend his line, but he welcomed every step forward as a triumph and did not seek battle as eagerly as in former campaigns, but very lazily.
- "How long were we a pair?" the woman continued, tracing a finger lazily down his bicep.
- Evelyn raised her head lazily, unable to quell the urge to seek out the source of the voice even knowing she wouldn't find it.Advertisement
- His bike lay several feet from him, its front wheel still turning lazily, its back wheel twisted at a grotesque angle.
- He rose and grabbed his dagger, tossing it in the air before lazily pushing the flat of the dagger to her neck.