Lays-out sentence example
- The cadastral surveys in Canada are carried on by a commission of Crown-lands in the old provinces and by a Dominion land office, which lays out townships as in the United States, but with greater accuracy.
- The first of these deals with the notion of duty, and endeavours to define the good or the ultimate end of action; the second lays out the scheme of concrete duties which are deducible from, or which, at least, are covered by, this abstractly stated principle.
- The first section lays out the basics of the "wider organizational context" mentioned above.
- impenetrable jungle of according to the lays out the.
- Turntable Lab lays out the specs and the qualities of various turntables.Advertisement
- Additionally, you will be asked to sign a retainer agreement, which lays out billing and fee agreements.
- The Animal Welfare Act (AWA) requires breeding operations to be licensed and lays out standards for their practices and conditions.
- Product Info: This in depth chart carefully lays out several of Bolle's collection, while telling the reader (sports-wise) what each collection is best suited for.
- It lays out information about all the character races, classes, magic spells and weapons.
- This type of RPG can be a book that lays out characters and scenarios, a board game or a deck of special playing cards.Advertisement
- The book lays out the basic story, gives backgrounds about the character and the world the characters inhabit, and suggests sample campaigns and missions to get players started playing the game.