Lays-bare sentence example
- Chartier lays bare the abuses of the feudal army and the sufferings of the peasants.
- It is the business of a philosopher, while he lays bare the fundamental difference of elements, to display the identity that subsists between what seem unconnected parts of the universe.
- With remarkable skill he lays bare the intricate workings of a highly forensic and complex mind.
- Jeffrey Smith's exposÃ© is thorough and the cynicism and lies he lays bare are quite mind-boggling.
- Series IV introduces someone beyond the angry, scheming man we already knew and lays bare the inner nerd.Advertisement