Layperson sentence example
- Advice should be in terms that can be understood by a layperson.
- In their perception of Jesus, a large rift exists between the average layperson and biblical scholars.
- A layperson may not be aware of his or her rights and responsibilities under the law when the marriage breaks down.
- When performed by a layperson, CPR is designed to support and maintain breathing and circulation until emergency medical personnel arrive and take over.
- If there is nobody to help you at all, not even another layperson, you can try to watch the baby emerging in a mirror.Advertisement
- Mass-market publications may prefer people on the lower-educated end of the spectrum as you have enough knowledge to understand scientific concepts while still remaining essentially a layperson.
- The disparity between dressy casual and office wear may seem slight to the layperson, but to the trained fashionista it makes all the difference between jeans with a Twill22 jacket to button-up shirts with a Theory pencil skirt.
- A numerologist knows about numbers and believes that what the layperson calls luck is in fact an ordered series of numeric events that shaped the outcome.
- layperson's guide to healthy eating through the wisdom of Chinese medicine.
- layperson's terms.Advertisement
- layperson's language.
- layperson's description.
- Neurofeedback News - A monthly summary of general news, case histories, and introductory articles about neurofeedback for the interested layperson.
- He explains probability in clear, layperson 's terms, and shows its practical applications.
- layperson advertising.Advertisement