Layovers sentence example
- In general, you passengers have stopovers, we airline crews have layovers.
- As a result coaches and busses of various operators had to use New road and The Oxpens to turn vehicles around and take layovers.
- Pilots can also expect to work long hours with layovers in cities across the country, often keeping them away from their families for days at a time.
- Itinerary Flexibility: Passengers who don't mind longer layovers, multiple stops, or switching airlines can find cheaper flights by being flexible with their travel plans.
- Not only should you be flexible on the date and time you travel, you should also be flexible about how many layovers and stops you have.Advertisement