Layover sentence example
- The flights we used (cashing in some of our frequent flyer miles) meant an eight hour layover in LA.
- layover bay at St Peter Port Bus Station.
- foreshortening, layover, and shadowing will be subject to wide variations, across a large incidence angle range.
- Image characteristics such as foreshortening, layover, and shadowing will be subject to wide variations, across a large incidence angle range.
- layover at each end on average.Advertisement
- After a short layover, we then flew on back to Cairns, Australia.
- layover point for the 720 service in Santa Monica, which is next to the Big Blue Bus Depot.
- layover area.
- layover effects on a radar image look very similar to effects due to foreshortening.
- Part of the nearby Triangle car park may be used for bus layover to facilitate the development.Advertisement
- The 50 minute layover is now at Aylesbury rather than Luton.
- layover time for Oxford Tubes seems now to be taken in a side street near VCS in London.
- layover hotels are a quality of life issue for all Flight Attendants.