Layette sentence example
- Layette: Guests bring items to help the new parents stock their baby's layette.
- Locked herself in her room for days working on layette sets for the grand children Russie would never provide.
- You'll want to take stock of your infant's layette, so be sure you have a well-supplied closet of the following clothing essentials.
- You'll discover where to find the best bargains, such as consignment shops and online auctions, like Ebay, and you'll find out what clothing should be included in your newborn's layette.
- Look for advice on subjects like baby gear, feeding supplies, nursery items, health and safety products, bath and potty supplies, clothing and layette selections, and baby toys.Advertisement
- Standard diaper cakes usually contain newborn diapers, baby blankets, rattles, small toys, pacifiers, and layette items.
- Baby care supplies can run the gamut from feeding accessories to clothing and other layette items.
- Micro preemie clothing is not stocked within the typical baby store's layette options.
- Buy layette Items In Charity Or Other Second Hand Stores Newborn baby layette items are nearly always hardly used.
- Let your child help you pick out nursery decorations and layette items.Advertisement
- New mothers often created a layette for their babies.
- Momma's Baby carries mostly organic layette items.
- She thought of the layette sets in the chest.