Lay by sentence example
- A small lay-by can also be found about 0.50 miles toward Selkirk.
- Vehicles must not be taken to the mill, there is a large lay-by near the site.
- The westbound bus stop service is now located within the new lay-by, on the northwest side of the Floral Clock Gardens.
- Laguna El Portil This is a large lagoon on the outskirts of Huelva where there is a convenient lay-by to park.
- We parked in the long lay-by (old road) situated on the north side of the B1062 west of Beccles.Advertisement
- A handful of Speckled Woods were the only butterflies of note on the cyclepath between the Toll Bridge and the first road lay-by.
- After crossing Laira Bridge take the first turning on the right, where you will find a small lay-by to park in.
- To create the mooring lay-by, the channel would be widened on the offside of the canal, the footpath diverted and hedge replanted.
- In another half mile turn right on the unsigned minor road to reach the parking lay-by over the bridge on the right.
- These are in many instances double roundabouts and a bus lay-by could be provided.Advertisement
- Car parking is available opposite the Church forty yards from the Church, and coaches can park in a nearby road lay-by.
- From Gorki, Bennigsen descended the highroad to the bridge which, when they had looked at it from the hill, the officer had pointed out as being the center of our position and where rows of fragrant new-mown hay lay by the riverside.
- In Emilia the day laborers, known as disobbligati, earn, on the contrary, low wages, out of which they have to provide for shelter and to lay by something against unemployment.
- His route to the East lay by Trebizond and Erzerum to Tabriz and Sultanieh, in all of which places the order had houses.
- The route lay by Jibla, passing the foot of the lofty Jebel Sorak, where, in spite of illness, Forskal, the botanist of the party, was able to make a last excursion; a few days later he died at Yarim.Advertisement