Laxer sentence example
- Some of these will be stricter, and some laxer; but all tend to aggravate the law.
- The laxer conception found a place in the Cocceian school.
- laxer in accepting and stating his ethical first principles; chiefly owing to the new antithesis to the view of Shaftesbury and Hutcheson by which his controversial position is complicated.
- offer much laxer the wpt is is provided by.
- Some of these will be stricter, and some laxer; but on the whole all tend to "aggravate" the law - down to the point of forbidding the faithful to wear a girdle, or to kill a noxious insect on the Sabbath.Advertisement
- Probabiliorists maintained that the more general opinion ought to prevail, irrespectively of whether it was the stricter or the laxer; dancing on Sunday was perfectly lawful, if the majority of casuists approved it.