Lawned sentence example
- Up two steps to lawned area with herbaceous border.
- Comfortably furnished the bungalow has a rear, sunny sheltered enclosed lawned garden.
- The delightful gardens include an enclosed lawned garden, ornamental garden, orchard with a variety of trees and flagstone courtyard.
- Outside the property has the benefit of a concrete driveway with side lawned area having well stocked borders.
- The garden is lawned, except for a very small patch approximately 1 meter circular which we have put a few evergreens into.Advertisement
- A pathway extends alongside the house to an enclosed rear lawned garden bounded by fencing with patio and exterior lighting.
- A path leads around to the front of the house where there is lawned garden on two levels.
- The property boasts its own large enclosed lawned garden and seating terrace that includes a hot tub.
- Grounds - two acres of beautifully maintained lawned grounds where you can picnic, play ball games and let the children run free.
- The lawned grounds are totally secluded, there is also a patio area with garden furniture.Advertisement
- Beneath, a lawned area with shrubs overlooks the valley.