Lawn-tennis sentence example
- A fine common south of the town is used for golf, lawn-tennis, cricket, and other sports.
- Athletic sports are in high favour, especially such winter sports as snow-shoeing (ski), and, among ball games, lawn-tennis, and to some extent football, together with the game of park, peculiar to Gotland, are played.
- I played lawn tennis in the morning, and after lunch down with Graham to Apia.
- My brother and I are teaching each other lawn tennis.
- Sneakers meant for high-impact sports like basketball and lawn tennis usually have enhanced heel and arch supports to minimize the impacts of heavy steps.Advertisement