Lawn-mowers sentence example
- Among its manufactures are agricultural machinery (especially seeding machines) and tools, automobiles, pianos, lawn-mowers, roller-skates, foundry and machine-shop products, furniture, burial caskets, and flour.
- West Orange has various manufactures, including phonographs, lawn mowers and felt hats.
- Among other manufactures are beer, pharmaceutical supplies and lawn mowers.
- Rotary lawn mowers Back to top A rotary lawn mower cuts the grass using a rotating blade (I kid you not ).
- There is no need, in most domestic gardens for powered lawn mowers.Advertisement
- The company was formed in 1873 and manufactured a range of garden equipment including lawn mowers.
- Cylinder lawn mowers, rotary lawn mowers and hover lawn mowers covered in both the gasoline and electric varieties.
- Steam driven lawn mowers were first introduced in 1893.
- We can provide general advice on the preservation of old lawn mowers.
- We don't sell lawn mowers or lawn tractors.Advertisement
- We do n't sell lawn mowers or lawn tractors.
- By this age, he may enjoy toys that he can push, such as lawn mowers and poppers, and toys that he can pull, such as a quacking duck or a barking puppy.
- Gator Mulching blades come for commercial as well as residential lawn mowers.
- Construction or factory equipment are often sources of excess noise, as are outdoor equipment such as lawn mowers and leaf blowers.
- While this type of mower is not necessarily the best for every lawn, it can be a great product to choose for energy savings, and they are far less expensive to purchase than other lawn mowers.Advertisement
- Gardeners and the sounds of leaf blowers and lawn mowers are everywhere.