Lawn-chairs sentence example
- They complied, and the three women sat in lawn chairs.
- While many lawn chairs are perfectly fine on their own, they can be personalized and made to suit your outdoor space in a way that makes them a little more unique.
- Talking about lawn chairs conjures up images of bright sunny days and long afternoons spent relaxing outdoors, but if your outdoor furniture isn't safe that nice image can become a bit scary!
- Prior to the 1990s most aluminum lawn chairs used 2.25" wide webbing on the seats and backs, while more contemporary versions typically use 3" wide webbing.
- Webbed aluminum folding lawn chairs used to be a staple on patios, balconies, and backyards all over North America.Advertisement
- Webbed aluminum folding lawn chairs can add a great vintage look to your outdoor space.
- According to DIY Network, to keep your aluminum lawn chairs clean, all you need is some dish detergent and steel wool.
- It can be built by hand or purchased fairly cheaply from companies that still sell the metal lawn chairs and the tables many Americans remember from the middle of the century.
- Low lawn chairs are great for lazy afternoons relaxing outdoors.
- This low style is probably the most relaxing of all the kinds of lawn chairs out there because it mimics the experience of actually lying down and stretching your legs out on the grass.Advertisement
- If you're going to be using low lawn chairs in your outdoor seating area make sure to pair them with other low furnishings.
- Low lawn chairs are comfortable, relaxing, and for the most part very practical.
- So give them some consideration the next time you're buying lawn chairs.
- Retro metal lawn chairs in this style are often referred to as tulip or shell chairs.
- Take a look at your webbed lawn chairs and pay close attention to the frames.Advertisement
- Take lawn chairs if standing or sitting on the curb is not appealing to you.
- For general admission tickets only, lawn chairs are allowed, though lounge chairs that can be laid out flat are not permitted.