Lawmakers sentence example
- Intentions of those to get lawmakers ' health services for are the implications.
- According to the Humane Society of the United States, lawmakers are working to prohibit research labs from purchasing animals from class B dealers.
- One of reasons college tuition is rising so fast is lawmakers are devoting less resources to funding higher education.
- He argues that the campaign season is causing lawmakers to rush ahead rather than carefully consider President Bush's proposals.
- The move was met by considerable opposition from republican lawmakers  .Advertisement
- It would be harder to accuse such a body of favoring European businesses, as many American lawmakers have done in the past.
- European lawmakers also reiterated their support for Taiwan's bid to rejoin the World Health Organization as an observer.
- In the meantime, state lawmakers have taken notice of her son's case.
- The real dangers are more subtle: (1) The Houses become rubber-stamp bodies rather than lawmakers.
- Security is the utmost concern of prison officials, who are aware of some lawmakers ' attempts to stymie Internet efforts in prisons.Advertisement
- Lawmakers in New York took this step in the summer of 2010, which meant that smokers in New York City were spending close to $11.00 for one pack of smokes.
- Most of the lawmakers who have mobilized against violence in video games admit they have not tried playing the games themselves although some have watched videos of violent gaming sequences.
- After making the changes, the lawmakers have never apologized for the lack of clarity in the procedures for regulatory compliance.
- Boost to areas now for the the viewer is has urged lawmakers.
- He told lawmakers the situation in Honduras was better than in other countries in the region.Advertisement
- The speaker of the House of Representatives, Dennis Hastert, says lawmakers would hold hearings on the recommendations in the coming months.
- The same penchant also afflicts lawmakers at all levels.
- And as he spoke, the other lawmakers listened in silence till the darkness began to fade and the sky grew bright again.