Lawe sentence example
- lawe; from an old Teutonic root lag, " lie," what lies fixed or evenly; cf.
- penche in hijs lawe boPe daye and ny3t.
- But in fie lawe of our lorde is pe wille of him; and [in] his lawe we shall finke day and nyght.
- (2) But his wille is in the lawe of the Lord; and he schal bithenke in the lawe of hym dai and ny3t.
- (2) But in the lawe of the Lord his wil; and in the lawe of hym he shal sweteli thenke dai and ny3t.Advertisement
- Stern measures of suppression were directed not only against them but against " Goddis Lawe," the book for which they pleaded with such passionate earnestness.
- But delyteth in the lawe of 1)e Lorde, & exercyseth himself in his lawe both daye and night.
- Bethune is situated on a low hill at the confluence of the Lawe with the canal from Aire to Bauvin.