Lawbreakers sentence example
- With the apparent intention of restoring order in Jerusalem, he assembled the Sanhedrin, and being, as a Sadducee, cruel in the matter of penalties, secured the condemnation of certain lawbreakers to death by stoning.
- If we say " No ", we become lawbreakers and subject to fines - which we agree are morally allowable.
- Cambridgeshire 's performance in stripping the wealth from drugs dealers and other major lawbreakers has put it seventh in a national league table.
- In past eras, runaways themselves were uniformly blamed for their situation and seen as hostile and destructive lawbreakers who needed to be reformed.
- The Corporation of Leicester made no attempt to prosecute the alleged Secularist lawbreakers, who had of course broken no law.Advertisement
- Once again the right to privacy of law-abiding individuals is being abridged supposedly to help catch lawbreakers.
- About 1504 an attack of unusual ferocity on some Frankfort traders aroused the elector's wrath, and during the next few years the execution of many lawbreakers and other stern measures restored some degree of order.
- lawbreakers in cars.