Law-student sentence example
- He had hired a young law student to track the woman down.
- Given free rein to improvise as he saw fit, the law student had found the employee and created his own sting.
- The law student now had a secure job with the firm and any future episodes of embezzlement had been discouraged.
- A law student who had been converted from paganism, he became a monophysite monk at Alexandria.
- A first year law student could easily rebut the conclusions reached in the federal study.Advertisement
- My daily routine probably does not fit the stereotypical image of a third year law student.
- His assassin, 25-year-old Jewish law student Yigal Amir, was immediately seized by police.
- Founded in the early 20th century by law student John Blair, the company's first catalogue consisted of flyers advertising black raincoats.
- John, a law student at the time, took his friend up on the offer and set out to sell raincoats.
- A reference letter that highlights strong research skills, for example, would be of little use to a person seeking a sales job, while a letter touting marketing experience might not be helpful to a prospective law student.Advertisement