Law-schools sentence example
- Thus the Babylonian academies combined the functions of specialist law-schools, universities and popular parliaments.
- Higher, or superior, instruction is confined almost exclusively to professional schools - the medical schools of Rio de Janeiro and Bahia, the law schools of Sao Paulo and Pernambuco, the polytechnic of Rio de Janeiro, and the school of mines of Ouro Preto.
- Innocent was also a notable patron of learning; he encouraged Alexander of Hales to write his Summa universae theologiae, did much for the universities, notably the Sorbonne, and founded law schools at Rome and Piacenza.
- Justinian recognized it as one of the three official law schools of the empire (A.D.
- Heads of law schools will need to become more greedy!Advertisement
- Many law schools require students to study jurisprudence, with some justification.
- Earlier I referred to the 1996 volume of Pressing Problems in Law which addressed the question, 'What are Law Schools For?
- Many of the best law schools in the country offer legal services to the public for no fee or a small fee.
- While medical and law schools offer gradute programs, they are specific areas of study available at different schools throughout the country.
- For example, law schools require a specific minimum score on your LSATs.Advertisement
- The Best 172 Law Schools is another well-known volume, and results from both books are also widely published online.
- Respected lawyers and law schools often have information posted about copyrights on the web.