Law of moses sentence example
law of moses
- But the term is specially used of meat slaughtered in accordance with the law of Moses.
- By the law of Moses it became obligatory upon the brother of a man dying childless to take his widow as wife.
- It is no longer the law of Moses or that of the prophetic revelation - it is the standard of rightdoing resident in every man's mind, the creation of wise reflection; such a conception lies outside the point of view that forms the very substance of Hebrew thought in the period prior to the 5th century.
- He seems continually anxious to reconcile the Jewish Christians to himself by personally observing the law of Moses.
- He is particularly careful in his speeches to show how deep is his respect for the law of Moses.Advertisement