Law-of-diminishing-returns sentence example
- Possibly the present generation of English industrial history will furnish many illustrations of the law of diminishing returns.
- Closely related to the law of diminishing returns is the Theory of Rent.
- It is the law of diminishing returns from land, involving as it does - though only hypothetically - the prospect of a continuously increasing difficulty in obtaining the necessary sustenance for all the members of a society, that gives the principal importance to population as an economic factor.
- misfire from start to finish, a painful example of why the law of diminishing returns usually applies to sequels.
- As we discussed, the Law of Diminishing Returns states that each additional unit of a thing you get is worth a bit less to you than the ones you have already.Advertisement