Law of conservation sentence example
law of conservation
- Secondly, the law of conservation of areas.
- Clearly a gross violation of the law of conservation of momentum is implied.
- From the standpoint of the law of conservation of energy, the relation between chemical and thermochemical action bears the following aspect: - A given amount of any substance under given conditions possesses a perfectly definite amount of intrinsic energy, and, no matter what chemical and physical transformations the substance may undergo, it will, when it returns to its original state, possess the original amount of intrinsic energy.
- The law of conservation of energy is a science law that says energy cannot be created or destroyed.
- The law of conservation of energy can be seen in everyday examples of energy transfer.Advertisement
- An example of the law of conservation of energy is that water can produce electricity.
- The law of conservation of energy is a physics concept.