Lavenders sentence example
- In some instances buds form on the roots, and may be used for purposes of propagation, as in the Japan quince, the globe thistle, the sea holly, some sea lavenders, Bocconia, Acanthus, &c. Of the tendency in buds to assume an independent existence gardeners avail themselves in the operations of striking " cuttings," and making " layers " and " pipings," as also in budding and grafting.
- Lavandula angustifolia is the hardiest of all the lavenders, quite capable of withstanding temperatures as low as -10°C.
- Delicate pinks, soft greens, sweet lavenders, and pale yellows bring to mind sweet baby girls in lace and ruffles.
- Use pastel colors within the jungle theme, such as pinks, lavenders, and mint greens.
- Pair it with blues and lavenders if you've got a French Country-style kitchen.Advertisement
- The Modern Light Collection is full of soft, watery colors including blues, lavenders, taupes, and whites.
- However, following the age-old beauty advice that green eyes benefit from browns and lavenders, I selected Expert Wear Eye Shadow Trio in the shade Crown Jewels for my review.
- For spring garden weddings, you may want to choose more muted colors in pinks, lavenders, and even greens.
- On warm soils it would come in well with borders of greyish plants, such as the Lavenders.
- You aren't limited to using only soft pastels or faded blues and lavenders for your bedroom color pallet.Advertisement
- Though the reliable Little Black Dress is a no-fail choice at any time of the year, summer is the time to break out the blues, greens, pinks, yellows and lavenders.
- Washing women in medieval and renaissance Europe were actually known as "lavenders" because they would dry laundry on lavender bushes and scent drawers with the fragrant herb.