Lauter sentence example
- The rivers in this fertile tract of country are the Rhine, Lauter, Queich, Speirbach, Glan and Blies.
- Drusus is said to have erected a fort here in 14 B.C. In 413 the emperor Jovinus permitted the Burgundians under their king Guntar or Guntiar to settle on the left bank of the Rhine between the Lauter and the Nahe.
- The famous "Weissenburg lines," consisting of entrenched works erected by Villars in 1706 along the Lauter, and having a length of 12 m., were stormed in October 1793 by the Prussians and Saxons under the Austrian general Wurmser.
- Ed Lauter is also good as the Warden's chief henchman Captain Knauer, bringing a real menace to the guards.
- Although lauter tuns are widely employed for wort separation, some large-volume brewers prefer mash filters.Advertisement
- The lauter tun improves upon the mash tun in terms of surface area by increasing the diameter of the vessel.