Laurustinus sentence example
- Viburnum - Laurustinus.
- In Saxifraga umbrosa (London-pride) and in the horse-chestnut we meet with a raceme of scorpioid cymes; in sea-pink, a capitulum of contracted scorpioid cymes (often called a glomerulus); in laurustinus, a compound umbel of dichasial cymes; a scorpioid cyme of capitula in Vernonia scorpioides.
- Compound Umbel of Dichotomous Cymes,Laurustinus.
- There are several varieties of the Laurustinus, one of which, the var. lucidum, has fine large leaves, shining and almost smooth on both sides, and the flowers and flower-trusses also are larger.
- It is possibly not quite so hardy as some forms of Laurustinus, and should have a sheltered sunny spot.Advertisement
- Laurustinus can be struck from cuttings.