Laundry-list sentence example
- The suit, filed late on Monday, provides a fairly detailed and lengthy laundry list of alleged misdeeds by Intel.
- Most medications come with a large laundry list of issues you need to bring up with your doctor but Chantix has few interaction issues.
- This incident adds to the long laundry list of other incidents for Britney Spears over the past year.
- The success of these experiments can be seen in the laundry list of awards that Mana has earned including four Grammy's, five Latin Grammy's, five Billboard Latin Music Awards, five MTV Video Music Awards Latin America and many more.
- One of the newest versions available today is Windows Mobile 6.5 and it comes with a laundry list of upgrades over the Windows Mobile 6.1 that preceded it.Advertisement
- There is a laundry list of strange sightings and disappearances in the area.
- A laundry list of complaints about your current employee should not be included in the goodbye letter.
- As far back as 1862, the Harvey-Banting diet was published by William Banting after he not only lost considerable weight, but also his laundry list of maladies which were caused by obesity.
- Reality shows have been great launching platforms for the careers of a laundry list of past contestants.