Laundry-basket sentence example
- I left my baby 's dirty clothes in the laundry basket with wet washcloths.
- Fred wouldn't be far behind to list his laundry basket of mismatched plates and bric-a-brac.
- I left my baby's dirty clothes in the laundry basket with wet washcloths.
- The easiest way is to place a fabric softener sheet in the bottom of your laundry basket.
- Laundry basket: We saw a collapsible laundry basket and rolling toy trolleys at The Container Store for less than $20.Advertisement
- Sometimes the chosen spot will be your bedding or furniture, sometimes it might be in a less convenient spot like your closet or laundry basket.
- "Don't air dirty laundry in public," sets the stage for a laundry basket full of goodies.
- Package a complete set of towels for a housewarming in an elegant wicker laundry basket.
- The chest can also be used as a laundry basket for a child's room.
- You can also cut holes in a laundry basket and wear it, though then you'd be a load of laundry instead.Advertisement
- Dressing up like a laundry basket just might be the costume for you.
- Cut the bottom out of a laundry basket big enough for you to climb into but just small enough to rest on top of your hips.
- If that is not possible, make straps on the laundry basket to place over your shoulders.
- If you are looking for a couples costume idea, a static clean costume would go well with the laundry basket costume.
- In fact, keep a laundry basket near the door to your home office so that house stuff that creeps in (toys, blankets, books and other items) can be set inside the basket for redistribution later.Advertisement
- Fabric is in a wicker laundry basket that sits in the room.
- Carry a full laundry basket into bedrooms to fold clothes rather than folding in the laundry room.
- Go through your closet, laundry basket and donation pile to find these clothes that aren't worth wearing or donating.