Laundromat sentence example
- You've seen them in the laundromat and now, increasingly, you can buy front load washing machines for the home.
- He lives right up there, over the Laundromat.
- Vinnie had given Dean his address: 879 Parsonsâ€”two rooms over a laundromat.
- Vinnie had given Dean his address: 879 Parsons—two rooms over a laundromat.
- In the evenings they would head to the local laundromat with blue jeans and bleach.Advertisement
- In 1966, she married Carl Thomas Dean, who she met at a laundromat in Georgia.
- Surely there would be a Laundromat close.