Launderette sentence example
- There is a coin-operated launderette in Reid Hall for students to do their own laundry.
- A coin operated launderette is located on campus for the use of resident students.
- Facilities for students use include launderette, badminton and table tennis rooms, chapel and on-site bar operated by the Union of Students.
- During the day, Wendy used the launderette which is fairly close to the cut.
- Each hall has a launderette either within the building or located within its grounds.Advertisement
- Went on to Mirfield for lunch then found a launderette about 15 minutes walk away to do our washing.
- The Portillo building has its own ski hire shop and self-service launderette.
- For instance, not having a washing machine is not much of an inconvenience where everyone goes to a local launderette.
- The Dellal Building has its own launderette, available only to residents of the Dellal Building.
- They'll even take Euros over the bar, and now boast ' the smallest launderette in the world ' !Advertisement
- The following year, he completed the films The Beautiful Launderette and A Room with a View.