Launching pad sentence example
- A storyboard inspired by ' Star Trek ' proved the launching pad for one pupil 's imagination.
- This can be a good launching pad to figure out where to go next.
- In 1975, he finally landed what would be the real launching pad for his career: the role of Vinnie Barbarino in Welcome Back, Kotter.
- Avoid building a dog house too close to existing fencing - If your dog chooses to hop on the roof, Snoopy style, he could easily use the dog house as a launching pad into the next yard.
- Paris was the launching pad for tango to come to Europe, but the dance form soon spread to other major European capitols and by 1913 it had crossed the Atlantic again and was appearing in U.S. dance halls.Advertisement
- Community service can serve as a launching pad toward a new way of living, and even for those who never clean up their act, at least the freeways get cleaned in the meantime!
- Although the song wasn't intended to be a launching pad for a Nick Jonas mainstream music career, it garnered significant airplay on Christian radio stations, and soon Columbia Records took notice.