Launchers sentence example
- The system included two missile launchers, an official at the Pentagon said on condition of anonymity.
- It also believed to have a small number of RPG-7 rocket launchers.
- Last week the US presented the UN with intelligence reports showing that Iraq had converted trucks into mobile missile launchers.
- The number of submarines, bombers and ballistic missile launchers capable of delivering nuclear weapons has been reduced.
- The resulting icon will join the other single-click launchers at the bottom of your screen.Advertisement
- Their sophisticated light up weaponry, complete with rapid fire zamor launchers, make these guys hard to defeat!
- Over 30 weapons including rocket launchers, grenades and shotguns.
- The agents may be delivered by multiple rocket launchers.
- If done correctly it will give you unlimited rocket launchers for all levels.
- Also, fully automatic rocket launchers and missiles were increasingly the tools of the trade of criminal gangs and terrorist groups.Advertisement
- U.S. planes also hit three mobile surface-to-surface missile launchers in northern Iraq on Tuesday.
- With Zuma, you will be armed with either one or two launchers.
- Weapons range from a simple poisonous stick to laser guns and rocket launchers.
- It comes equipped with a detachable man-post, launchable speeder bike, hidden rotating crow's nest, and battle launchers on the top and side of the vehicle.
- With room for two pilots, light features, sound effects, and missile launchers, this toy is a must-have for many Star Wars enthusiasts.Advertisement
- In the higher-priced pool toy category are motorized torpedo launchers that shoot at their targets underwater at breakneck speed.