Laughingly sentence example
- They huffed their way, with Jennifer laughingly stopping to catch her breath every few steps.
- Again, a peasant of Vinci having in his simplicity asked Ser Piero to get a picture painted for him on a wooden shield, the father is said to have laughingly handed on the commission to his son, who thereupon shut himself up with all the noxious insects and grotesque reptiles he could find, observed and drew and dissected them assiduously, and produced at last a picture of a dragon compounded of their various shapes and aspects, which was so fierce and so life-like as to terrify all who saw it.
- Later on she recalled how she had asked her father to let her go to the dressing room to rearrange her dress, that Helene had followed her and spoken laughingly of her brother's love, and that she again met Anatole in the little sitting room.
- The Cossack laughingly told his comrades how he had almost fallen into the hands of the French.
- At another spot he noticed a Russian soldier laughingly patting a Frenchman on the shoulder, saying something to him in a friendly manner, and Kutuzov with the same expression on his face again swayed his head.Advertisement
- Movies laughingly portray many cubicle workers as suffering under the blinking influence of fluorescents, but not all fluorescent lights are so harsh.
- The G- string is literally a piece of string that does a laughingly poor job of covering up anything - precisely why many love it.
- For those of us cursed with illegible scrawls that we laughingly call handwriting, well, that's what computers were made for.