Laugh-d sentence example
- She laughed that laugh again.
- laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
- A woman in tonight's audience had a laugh like a hyena and she laugh like a hyena and she laughed all the time.
- He laughed at that, and his laugh was merry and frank.
- This made Zeb laugh, in turn, and the boy felt comforted to find that Ozma laughed as merrily at her weeping subject as she had at him.Advertisement
- The prince again laughed his frigid laugh.
- He seized his son by the hand with small bony fingers, shook it, looked straight into his son's face with keen eyes which seemed to see through him, and again laughed his frigid laugh.
- They laughed and were gay not because there was any reason to laugh, but because gaiety and mirth were in their hearts and so everything that happened was a cause for gaiety and laughter to them.
- "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.
- RETARD!!" then he laughed his goofy laugh and just held up his hands and said he was kidding.Advertisement