Lathering sentence example
- With excess of glycerin a fluid soap is formed, soap being soluble in that body, and such fluid soap has only feeble lathering properties.
- In the midst of this conversation, which was beginning to interest Napoleon, Berthier's eyes turned to look at a general with a suite, who was galloping toward the knoll on a lathering horse.
- DEA (a lathering agent), triethanolamine (a local irritant), and disodium EDTA (a chelator) (SafeTek) are both a nontoxic pediculicide and a conditioner for combing out lice and nits.
- Lathering up your skin with a horde of toxic chemicals and waiting out that bleak half hour so your hair can burn itself below the skin is hardly a fun festival.
- Celebrity hair stylist Chaz Dean decided to ditch lathering shampoo in 1993.Advertisement
- After caring for the hair of his chemical and color treated clients, he found the drying effects of a lathering shampoo sacrificed the integrity of the hair, creating lackluster, dull and dry locks.
- With the addition of mint and herbs, Wen is able to break down dirt and oil without foam, detergent or lathering.
- Since Wen is not a lathering or foaming product, most people find it takes some time to get a system down for proper Wen use.
- The lathering or foaming is caused by chemicals, and does not happen to the same degree in organic haircare products.
- Suddenly, the market was beyond intrigued by the notion of lathering up in calorie-free goodness that could only be described as second best to the real thing.Advertisement
- Although delightful and bath-worthy, scented soaps can linger and may interfere with the use of perfume or skin scents, so bare in mind that lathering up with a scented or perfumed soap may have a lasting effect on your skin.