Lathered sentence example
- The mules were lathered - a condition that could be dangerous in the desert.
- water pour over her, before she lathered herself up from head to toe.
- gray mare stands nearby, well lathered.
- A saddled gray mare stands nearby, well lathered.
- I needed to make sure she was fed, watered and lathered with sun tan cream before I could relax and enjoy myself.Advertisement
- lathered in sweat.
- It may not sound like any bath you've ever taken (when was the last time you lathered up in a patchouli-scented product?), but this concoction is a surprisingly accurate take on its intended essence.