Lata sentence example
- dying in 1868, soon after completing a history of the Cossack wars, Dwa lata dziejow naszych (" Two Years of Our History").
- The general term used for clothing is kapra, lata or luga.
- The Kebbi flows west, and soon after leaving Tuburi passes through a rocky barrier marked by a series of rapids and a fall at Lata of 165 ft.
- He ascended the Kebbi and discovered the Lata Fall, continuing up the river to its point of issue from Tuburi.
- fascia lata alone.Advertisement
- Like all muscles, the tensor fascia lata has a band of connective tissue at each end which bind it to bone.
- tensor fascia lata has a band of connective tissue at each end which bind it to bone.
- After burning fiercely for six days it suddenly started afresh in the northern quarter of the city and desolated the regions of the Circus Flaminius and the Via Lata, and by the time that it was finally quenched only four of the fourteen regiones remained untouched; three had been utterly destroyed and seven reduced to ruins.
- Save for the porterage round the Lata Fall the whole journey from the mouth of the Niger to Lake Chad was made by water.